(GTM) Go To Market Manager- London – Perm
Our client are a large IT software company based within Europe and London are seeking a (GTM) Go To Market Manager based in London to provide expertise and drive in the below; If you have many of these skills and this background then please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
Essential skills & knowledge:
1) IT knowledge if workplace, cloud, analytics, customer experience
2) B2B marketing, marketing with Account Managers and Subject Matter Experts, preferably with larger deals
3) Ability to write your own content and plan and build support for their ideas
4) Sales experience and orientation
5) digital dexterity
Successful Profiles will:
• Be focused primarily on defining, enabling, marketing and bringing to market the ITS portfolio core offerings: Managed Workplace, User Experience, Analytics and BI, and Infrastructure, with facilities for Innovation, and Service Operations.
• Define the ITS Portfolio, the Services and Solutions: the market, competitors, target client, client personae and needs, our value proposition, Clients USPs, differentiation, references, anatomy of a deal, deal sizing, buying process, and business plan, in collaboration with sales, presales, delivery.
• Build the Customer Intelligence (client x Solution) system, defining and identifying target clients, personae, and putting in place the analytics needed to track sales and client engagement, across different channels.
• Define and manage to success completion the Core Business Projects needed to build and grow the Solution business, making sure they reach their objectives in the given timeframe and budget constraints.
• Define, in collaboration with the organization, the Marketing & Sales Enablement plan, objectives, investments, focus countries, customers, personae, and activities, returns expected, and success KPIs, metrics and measures.
• Be accountable to describe the execute the plan and deliver the expected results to the European ITS
• Will execute an integrated marketing plan that includes coordinated activities targeting Customers, Influencers, Sales and Partners.
• Will design an effective and efficient mix of marketing campaigns and marketing mix to achieve the KPI’s: media, web, social media, sales enablement, events, direct management , telemarketing, etc.
• Will own the achievement of the marketing KPI’s on the assigned scope: Customer reach and engagement, sales reach and engagement, new pipeline, revenue from new pipeline, influenced pipeline, total won).
• Work with focus countries to assign resources, develop the country programs, and bring the countries to execution on their KPIs. He/she might own the development of specific countries.
• Will interface the sales and BU leaders at Europe and country level to get buy in for programs, find agreement, and deliver on joint execution.
• Availability of a Solution / Service plan agreed with the ITS GTM lead, and ITS Sales lead for Europe
• Readiness and Ability to deliver: respect of planned and agreed deliverables and deadlines, identification of gaps and needed actions
• Availability of Customer Intelligence System and Business Projects
• Customer reach and engagement, sales reach and engaged, new pipeline, revenue from new pipeline, pipeline influenced, total won
• Quality and extent of relationships and alignment within EU and Opco marketing community
• Impact of Solution/ Service plan, clarity of purpose (1 thing to be famous for, clarity of message)
• Level of understanding of the ITS products, services, market, the clients USPs, differentiation in the market
• Working and delivering on the objectives in a complex and matrixed organization – Business Units, Functions, Countries, Corporate marketing, Sales
• Excellent understanding of the IT Services and IT computing technology and market dynamics in the Europe region
• Experience in running programs at Europe and country level. Ability to work with countries to develop a program and bring it to execution.
• Sell-to and sell-with demand generation programs, marketing KPI’s and result tracking processes
• Strong project management and analytical skills.
• Strong analytical skills, usage of main customer intelligence tools, ability to build insight from data
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior executives.
• Strong relationship capabilities to manage senior sales stakeholders. Ability to interface BU leaders at Europe and country level, get buy-in and agreement.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work across functional teams. Collaborative spirit with other teams to leverage expertise. A will to study and learn new topics. Flexibility. A self-starter attitude. Brings innovation and new ideas into the team continually.
• Social media marketing experience
• 10-12 years directly related previous work experience in a high tech industry or complex services business that is being consumerized, SW, Cloud, Services or outsourcing industries highly preferred
• Experience in solution, SW, services marketing, demand generation, campaign execution, finding audiences
• Considerable, proven success in owning (and successful delivering) revenue and profit objectives
• Success in achieving results in a matrix environment
• Experience working in a European environment
Please do get in touch today.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.