Travel Claims Handler
Our large corporate client are seeking an urgent Travel claims Handler work based to provide the following expertise:
- To assess Corporate travel & IPMI claims accurately and effectively in accordance with policy wordings from first notification to settlement or declinature and to provide verbal and written advice to customers on all aspects of claims handling.
- To have a Customer Centric Philosophy so that claims are treated on a case by case basis to ensure a fair and reasonable customer outcome.
- You must have the following to apply.
- Several years Corporate/London Market Travel experience
- IPMI claims experience, including Vhi & NEPS
- Detailed understanding of Travel Insurance policy wordings
- Some expereince within Nordic claims system experience or similar
- FCA regulations and TCF concept desired
- Computer literate
- High standard of communication skills –written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good level of numeracy – able to analyse statistical information
- Potential fraud situations
- Recovery opportunities
- Extensive experience in communicating with Insurers at a senior level
Record all statistical information as required by Insurers.
- To promote the best image of the company through a professional manner, personal appearance and behaviour and adhere to company standards and procedures. Maintain the highest level of personal conduct.
- To review claims in accordance with the policy wording and as defined by the Insurer.
- To provide comprehensive verbal and written advice on all aspects of Policy Wording in relation to cover and claims.
- Where a claim is admissible ensure a detailed explanation is given and to follow this in writing where requested.
- To accurately assess all claims and respond to claimant with concise verbal and written communication detailing all further information/documentation required to proceed with claim or giving full explanation of settlement.
- To have a customer centric approach and the ability to manage customer and client’s expectations.
- Ensure all recovery aspects of claims are monitored and amount due is obtained where appropriate.
- To accurately input claims payments to either clients or third-party suppliers, into the claims system.
- Ensure any potential fraud indicator is identified and acted upon.
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.