Senior UX Designer * Central London * Permanent * Salary / Bonus / Benefits
My client, a leading global Asset Management company, based in central London are seeking a user experience designer who has previously worked as a part of a newly created UX function that supported multiple development teams across different locations, enabling multiple teams to develop striking, bright applications, which encourages users and in turn delivering return on investment.
To prosper in this role you will provide full end to end UX life cycle skills and help support the UX Manager with the responsibility for the quality of UX production, staying in line with the business culture, behaviour and standards.
• Collaboate and learn the UX practice within the newly built Investment Technology department
• Provide leadership when the UX Manager is absent
• Create apps for the business
• Lead and set-up workshops
• Working with business analysts and business representatives to develop user stories and produce detailed wireframe prototypes according to defined style guides.
• Present ideas to a group, including stakeholders, to articulate designs clearly
• Able to exploring new ideas and testing out theories
• Commercial experience delivering complex, best in class responsive design patterns and websites.
• Understanding of the key interaction and input differences between all devices
• Extensive experience in Financial/Asset management, with a successful track working in complex full business and cross-functional teams
• Strong external and internal strategic relationship building skills
• Demonstrated ability and expertise in building external partnerships and leveraging relationships.
• Evident UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio - preferably website
• Multiple device experience
• Good experience with creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards sticking to guidelines
• Strong working background with: Balsamiq, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Axure, Microsoft Blend etc.
• Keeping up to date with the latest technology and trends in UX/UI
• Agile/scrum methodology
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Creative, innovative, confident personality
If this sounds like a match to your current skill set or background and you are available soon, then please get in touch!! [email removed] 07470064623
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.