Functional Consultant (Projects in Finance and Accounts) - Hertfordshire / Greater London – Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the Technology sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Functional Consultant within their Projects in Finance and Accounts business area.
The Functional Consultant will be supporting the Solutions Design Manager in configurating and implementing a cloud-based ERP solution. This is a digital transformation project that will support the business’ key strategic direction for growth.
This is a very exciting time to join the business and work collaboratively in a high-profile Programme, implementing a new ground-breaking Technology. The project scope is colossal, with several years predicted until complete delivery has been implemented.
What is expected of the Functional Consultant - Projects in Finance and Accounts;
- Help the Solutions Design Manager in all system and application requirements and developments within business projects / business process areas including but not limited to- accounts payable and receivables, financial reporting, contracts and orders, fulfilment and procurement
- Support constant growth of new business offerings through finance solution and process adaptions
- Support execution of process or application changes across EU
- Develops process, functional and technical expertise and knowledge to undertake all reviews
- Supporting the testing and implementing application changes to achieve gathered business insights through best possible end-to-end processes with a controlled risk
- Encourages knowledge share across the whole businesses
- Proactively communicate and collaborates with internal and external customers, to analyse information and business requirements, to help design and shape functional solutions
- Communicates with wider teams such as Share Service Centres, IT / Development and Application Support, and actively contributes expert knowledge and testing skills to ensure the quality assurance of the deployed solution.
- Understands and explains the business requirements into functional and technical solutions and designs to promote process efficiency, cost reduction or potential revenue generation to support financial benefit to the business
What we look for in a Functional Consultant – Projects in Finance and Accounts;
- Oracle IT knowledge
- Projects in Finance and Accounts business processes
- Hybrid functional and technical skills
- Application configuration skills
- Project management experience
- Quick to learn and eager to train
- Lean Six Sigma
- Influencing skills
- Stakeholder management
What the successful Functional Consultant will receive;
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Car allowance
- Company funded training within a new cutting-edge technology
Are you ready to embark on a new, exciting career move? Then look no further and get in touch to discuss full details asap – [email removed] or LinkedIn
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.