Java Engineer - AWS - SOA - OO
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies, with a focus on Java, Spring and Hibernate
- Proven professional industry experience of using databases such as SQL or MySQL
- Experience of cloud based development, AWS preferred.
- Knowledge of caching technologies such as Terrocota and Redist would be beneficial
- Experience of implementing SOA, microservices and Web Services desirable.
- Experience working with event driven architectures or messaging solutions, such as Rabbit MQ or Kafka, is desirable.
- Great Object Oriented (OO) skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as pair programming, Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc,
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc
- Experience of working across multiple delivery organisations practising distributed development in a global environment.
- Experience of working multi-disciplined development teams, including external vendors and agencies providing services for projects.
- The ability to demonstrate through examples, the effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels internally and externally.
Please do get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.