We are looking for a Scrum Master:
The ideal candidate will thrive in a high-profile position and fast paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operate at Squad level, be a change agent with a passion for working with people and teams to help them deliver their best work
- Improve facilitation of change using agile methodology. You will do this by helping the team understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values and translating this into practice by running the standard agile ceremonies
- Be a servant-leader for the Squad; facilitate the Squad to become self-organised and focused on delivering the outcome for the business
- Work with the Senior Product Owner to support prioritisation of the backlog
- Have a strong approach to facilitation, mentoring, training and type of leadership, at a team/Squad level, and help maximise the value created by the Squad
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You’re a highly motivated self-starter, comfortable offering guidance and leadership, both individually and at team/Squad levels
- A great teammate, who is comfortable getting their hands dirty to help the Squad deliver it's goals e.g., by removing impediments
- You bring passion to your work to inspire and motivate team members
- You’re passionate about Agile principles and excited to embed them across the organisation
- You love coaching and supporting people to embrace changes to their way of working
- You’re confident delivering formal and informal training
- You’re calm, confident and open-minded
- You have a continuous improvement mindset and dedication to finding new ways of working
- Understand how to extract and use Agile reporting to support program planning and monitoring sprint progress using a tool like Jira.
- Desirable: You have experience of working in a scaled agile model. Desirable: You have experience of setting up a COP within the organization.
Please do get in touch today for more details
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.