Product Owner – Global Payment Regulations - Global Loyalty & Benefits Organisation - London
6 Month Contract – £400 - £425 p/d (Outside IR35)
A fantastic opportunity for a skilled Product Owner within Payments and Regulations has become live with one of our best Clients within the Global Loyalty & Insurance sectors, based in Central London.
Are you experienced in the latest EU Regulations? Do you specialise in SCF, SCA, 2FA and PSD2 and have some recent experience of delivering a strategic road map in the last 12 months of your Career? If yes, please carry on reading… Are you looking for your next exciting project? Would you like to work for a Global Loyalty and Benefits Organisation, where you will be challenged and given the resources to learn and flourish on the job? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
Our Global Client are looking for confident Product Owner to come and work alongside their current team, as the SME to advise on how they (as a business) can move from one payment model to another, which will ensure them becoming more aligned and meeting current regulations in the EU and even further afield, across Asia.
The role-holder will engage with senior (board level) stakeholders across multiple business areas, as well as key clients, to proactively identify this new strategy and programme of work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Interpret the business position in relation to current and future payment regulations and find the right approach to turn those regulations into business requirements, specifically SCF, SCA, 2FA and PSD2
- Define the detailed requirements for payments product development, explaining what, why and when capability needs to be developed for what benefit
- Create, own and gain buy in on a payments roadmap which meets the long-term vision and strategy of the product
- Coax, manage and challenge stakeholders, to build confidence in your payment’s product strategy
- Be the subject matter expert for payments in presentations and demos throughout the business, right up to Board level
- Create go to market approaches, communications and plans that help the business understand the rollout and delivery of your product and the expected value to clients
- Technical expertise and the ability to question, understand, and challenge software implementation decisions and priorities. Be able to articulate technical understanding to business users
- Articulate user stories, lead the sprint planning sessions and groom the backlog of user stories
- Monitor industry and regulatory changes and use your influence to drive business awareness and action
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Recent payment regulation experience across EU and Asia
- Detailed knowledge of payment regulation across cardholder present, cardholder not present, customer and merchant-initiated transactions
- Technical aptitude with ability to communicate effectively with technical resources
- Experience of payment processing technologies preferred
- Experience driving Agile teams and management to decisions
- Analytical mindset, with a data driven approach to problem solving to support decision making
- Ability to see the bigger picture and meticulous in the day to day detail to ensure quality of delivery and alignment to goals and vision
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic and complex environment
- A strong understanding of APIs and microservice architectures is a huge bonus
- E-commerce Industry experience is highly desirable
Should you meet the above requirements, please get in touch with an updated CV and we’ll schedule a call to discuss: [email removed] – 07470064623
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.