Technical Cloud Lead/Manager
Our client are seeking someone to be the subject matter expert and single point of contact for the Solution and Services within the clients European arm for Cloud propositions, solutions & services.
You have the following to apply:
- Deep understanding of Cloud, Multicloud, Hybrid and Datacentre environments.
- Demonstrable history of developed Cloud solutions & programs delivered at scale.
- Experience in running programs at Europe and country level. Ability to work with countries to develop a program and bring it to execution.
- Sell-to and sell-with demand generation programs, marketing KPI’s and result tracking processes
- Vendor and Partner relationships and experience form working with Microsoft, AWS & Google
You will also have knowledge and hands on exposure to the below too:
- Define, evolve and mature the clients Cloud/Hybrid/Multicloud portfolio
- Work with the clients Operating Countries to understand current Cloud capabilities & propositions
- Work with the Head of Technology & Innovation to develop the clients ITS “point of view” for Cloud Services
- Work with the Head of Technology & Innovation to identify potential new early adopter and disruptive Multicloud/Cloud solutions.
- Work with the clients stakeholders to assess the existing European customer base to identify opportunities to cross sell early adopter solutions
- Collaborate with vendors and partners to build business and align the clients Cloud strategy from front to back
- Undertake commercial qualification of opportunities with the clients International relationships and high-level conceptual solution design.
- Encourage thought leadership around Multicloud solutions, with the ability to produce white papers.
- Will interface the sales and BU leaders at Europe and country level to get buy in for programs, find agreement, and deliver on joint execution.
- Develops a governance process to scale the program and share best practices.
- Grow the early adopter solutions as agreed with the business, ensuring that a significant foothold is gained.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior executive
- Creation and delivery of all bid material, including written proposals and formal client presentations, if required.
- Several years directly related previous work experience in a high-tech industry or complex services Datacentre, Cloud, Services or outsourcing industries.
- Considerable, proven success in owning (and successful delivering) revenue and profit objectives
- Success in achieving results in a matrix environment
- Experience working in a European environment is also very helpful.
Please do get in touch today and i can provide full details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.