Lead Ecommerce Enterprise Architect - Perm
Our retail client are seeking an excellent proven Lead Ecommerce Enterprise Architect to come onboard and re shape the clients whole Business change and will Lead the Enterprise Architecture practice, managing a team of Enterprise Architects covering various architecture domains: business, information, application, technical, security.
Essential Ecommerce skills & knowledge required below:
• Leads the Ecoomerce Enterprise Architecture practice, managing a team of Enterprise Architects covering various architecture domains: business, information, application, technical, security, Digital, ecommerce etc and have excellent recent examples of Ecommerce transformation on large critical programmes to the businesses.
• Provides consultative advice to business leaders and organisational stakeholders who seek actionable recommendations to make investment decisions about the next business and operating model of their organization, using technology to make that change happen.
• Leads analysis of the business future-state Ecommerce capabilities and future and current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement to drive the business forward.
• Understands the long term Ecommerce commercial and technical objectives of the organisation and interpret business requirements into technical solutions with consideration of all available options.
• Leads and facilitates interaction with business leaders, product managers and product owners in a business-driven conversation over the risks and implications of the product decision to the line of business, business unit and greater enterprise.
• Creates presentations / solution briefs and articulates proposals to executives, key stakeholders and technical colleagues in a simple and clear manner.
• Owns and develops the Application and Infrastructure target and transitional architectures and roadmap for the whole enterprise as well as separate business domain viewpoints to meet current and future business needs.
• Leads the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business strategy and requirements.
• Researches emerging technologies, increases team awareness and drives innovation and rationalisation as required to increase availability, performance, capacity, security, stability and to maximise cost savings and efficiencies.
• Facilitates the evaluation and selection of technologies when required.
• Works with the wider Architecture team to develop a set of underlying principles and standards which govern the future design and deployment of solutions across the business.
• Oversees the delivery of technology change to ensure the end solution matches the target architecture and feeds learnings back into future architectures.
• Contributes to ensuring full alignment between all business, architectural and delivery teams in the organisation and as part of this group provides high level technical expertise as required.
• Works in conjunction with vendors as necessary in supporting all services.
• Promotes the business value of EA as an enabler of strategy formulation, and as support for technology innovation, which drives the organization’s top and bottom lines.
• Leads the creation and maturing of the Enterprise Architecture practice into an internal management consultancy.
• Leads a collaborative “guild” of architects and works with a strategic review board to resolve conflicts between product and enterprise business outcomes.
• Evidence of a strong understanding of retail business models.
• Knowledge of business ecosystems, multiple modern deployment architectures, technical infrastructure, integration and application styles and patterns, data management and analytics.
• Evidence of a wide experience of retail applications across Planning and Buying, Omni channel selling, Forward and Reverse Logistics and Field Services including major retail suite / platform providers.
• Knowledge and experience of transitioning large transformations from legacy architectures to modern digital platforms and technologies from start to finish.
• Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
• Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent analytical and technical skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Seberal years of business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis.
• Several years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, solution or technical architecture and application development.
• Qualifications in one or more industry standard architectural frameworks such as TOGAF
Please get in touch today for more details of this brand new role.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.