HR Organisational Business Change - Design & (Supply Chain) Senior Projct Manager
Ideally you will have a Retail background for this role and have excellent Re Org implementation, Business change knowledge within an HR function or very similar.
Having an underdtanding of how a Supply chain works and the processes within Retail is enough.
Write a one sentence description of what the role does within the organisation.
• Leads a programme team to delivery a significant organisational change programme
• Leads a team of internal and external change specialists to ensure successful delivery of the project through the identification, definition, design and delivery stages
• Working closely with the ExCo member, her Senior Leadership team and HR to identify, plan and deliver the changes
• Must have strong core programme management skills, be comfortable leading and driving a plan and it managing teams up to ExCo members
• Will be supported by relevant OD and HR professionals but experience of leading organisational change projects is a must
• Retail and / or Supply Chain experience preferable
1) Lead the delivery of a significant organisational change programme looking to implement new organisational changes (people/ process/ structures) within our Supply Chain arena
2) Lead all aspects of the project from concept and design though to delivery, supported by the necessary HR and Functional teams
3) Accountable for owning the end to end delivery plan
4) Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across the project
5) Will work with the Organisational Effectiveness Director to set the Direction, design and implement the required changes inline with standard ways of working
6) Works with the relevant ExCo and Leadership team members to design, plan and implement the required changes for their function
7) Manages programme risks and issues, often complex and cross functional to ensure successful delivery of the programme
8) Proactively manage and collaborate with programme sponsors and senior stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of programme outcomes; in particular with Finance to ensure financial reporting of programme benefits
9) Works with the Portfolio office to understand and manage Cross Programme dependencies, risks and issues and to keep them updated on status
10) Accountable for programme resource management
11) Drive complex cross-functional change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ project, programme and change management in a sustainable way
12) Experienced in implementing and landing cross functional change within an organisation within both time and budget restrictions whilst also ensuring that the impact of change on the business is understood and managed and landed effectively
13) Own senior programme stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with programme communications
14) Develop high performing teams, with strong knowledge management, who work in collaboration with the business to effectively realise its strategic ambitions
15) Works cross functionally to successfully deliver required outcomes
It is essential that the role holder must be able to perform satisfactorily to do the job successfully. Bullet point the knowledge, skills and ability that the role holder must possess using one of the following words Basic, Intermediate, Good, Excellent, Advanced or Expert.
Please do get in touch today for a full overview of this new role
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.