Senior Business Analyst - FTC
Our client are seeking ideally a FTC Senior Business Analyst to come on board asap and provide the following skills and implement this, this below is critical you have the skills and background within Retail & or insurance domains ideally.
Key Senior Business Analyst activities:
1) Lead the development of change projects to realise the key capability requirements of the future operating model, with a 1 to 3 year delivery horizon
2) Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes and benefits
3) Lead complex cross-functional change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ business analysis and change management
4) Own senior project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with project communications
5) Develop high performing project teams, with good knowledge management, who work in collaboration with the business
6) Support an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their projects
7) Lead the definition and realisation of detailed business requirements through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties and support the delivery of those requirements
8) Lead detailed business analysis with IT and business stakeholders which might include investigation into processes, systems, data flows, error codes, reporting, solution definition and design, change management and communications
9) Support the user acceptance testing (UAT) process to ensure the developed solution is fit for purpose, and ensure successful handover of IT developments into UAT
It is essential you must be able to perform satisfactorily to do the job successfully and have the below skills.
Please do get in touch today for a full job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.