One of our most prestigious clients in Nottingham is looking for an outstanding Accounts and HR Administrator to join their well established operation. They are looking for customer focussed and commercially astute individual who will take ownership of all accounts and HR administration from sales and purchase ledger to supporting the HR and payroll function.
Our client is an established and growing business in their sector providing amazing benefits to its employees. They are offering a salary between £24,000-£25,000 per annum (dependent on experience), amazing pension scheme, private healthcare, life insurance, free car parking and up to 28 days holidays including bank holidays.
The Accounts and HR Administrator's duties will include:
- Managing the administration of the sales ledger, manual invoices, and credit notes.
- Ensuring payments are received from customers, monitor overdue accounts in line with agreed guidelines and chase for payment.
- Managing the administration of the purchase ledger, ensuring of all the necessary ledger updates in line with material/ service received.
- Make purchasing department aware of any queries or discrepancies and raise debit notes when requested.
- Maintaining customer and supplier's account profile including agreed credit limits.
- Preparing monthly payroll adjustments to Finance Director within the necessary timescales.
- Preparing documents/ reports for Suppliers payments and ensure that accurate Suppliers, Salary, Pension, and HRMC payments are made within the required timescales using the correct procedures.
- Maintaining personnel records, support preparing HR documents, e.g. employment contracts and new hire
- General administration tasks, photocopying, filing, post etc.
- Booking training for staff, keeping records of training attended and required.
- Keeping staff personnel files up to date ensuring all documents are filed correctly and undertaking audits.
The successful Accounts and HR Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in similar role dealing with both Accounts and HR administration
- AAT level 2 or equivalent qualification desirable.
- General knowledge of ledger accounts, and double entry accounting.
- Understanding of cash flow principles is essential.
- Familiar with banking methods
- Good numeracy skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Competent in the use of IT systems and computerised ledger systems
- Ability to build good telephone relationships with stakeholders, in order to manage credit control and deal with any queries arising.
- important projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with external and internal customers at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner and attitude to customer service
- Reliable, flexible, and willing to work smart and to learn new skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Pro-active and excellent team player
The Accounts and HR Administrator's benefits will include:
- Competitive salary between £24,000-£25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Good work / life balance
- Fantastic location and modern working environment
- Amazing pension scheme
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Up to 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Free parking
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator or a HR Administrator who could build and maintain effective relationship with colleagues, stakeholders and customers with a proven track record of managing time wisely, prioritising and organising workloads whilst achieving set deadlines. If you want to be part of a progressive company, apply now!
*** Accounts, Purchase ledger, Sales Ledger, HR, Administrator, Coordinator, Accounts Admin, HR Admin, Manufacturing , Nottingham , Derby, Leicester ***