Senior Programme Manager - Consumer Credit
Our client are seeking a Programme Manager with a proven recent Retail and or consumer banking or consumer finance background but have to have the indepth credit experience required for this critical contract position.
Essential skills & knowledge:
Summary of the role:
1) Leads the day to day delivery of our Strategic Credit programme, owning the end to end delivery plan, workstreams and third parties, managing interdependencies and risks
2) Lead and deliver change through the application of ‘best in class’ project and change management skills
3) Accountable for the end to end delivery of the programme across all workstreams (IT, Change, Process etc), ensuring that desired outcomes are achieved (and benefits realised)
4) Shapes the IT delivery streams to embed efficient and collaborative ways of working, across design, dev and test disciplines and multiple IT third parties working offshore, nearshore and onshore.
5) Works closely with the Credit Director to ensure the business needs are reflected in the programme.
6) Ensure that changes are embedded into the relevant business teams and functions
7) Own project deliverables (such as the plan and budget) across the project lifecycle and applies appropriate methodologies to support the achievement of wider project aims and objectives
8) Establish and sustain an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across the programme
9) Own programme reporting, management of risks and issues, and management of dependencies, linking to the business wide transformation plan.
Please get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.