Business Analyst - Retail
Our client within the Telco / Retail arena are seeking a Business Facing Business Analyst to undertake strong Business Process management skills, documentation and gather critical requirements, Please apply if you have a Retail and or Telco background and have worked as a BA with the following skills and knowledge.
Essential skills & knowledge required please see below:
- Identify the stakeholders impacted by the proposed changes and understand their levels of interest and influence
- Define the approach, estimate and plan for delivering the business analysis activities and proactively monitor/ manage once agreed
- Undertake the elicitation, documentation, analysis and verification/ validation of requirements; ensuring that they are of the right quality to support solution design
- Produce appropriate models to support the elicitation and communication of requirements (user journeys, process flows, logical data models etc.)
- Organise and lead the facilitation of workshops to support the analysis activities
- Manage any changes to the requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project; ensuring that the business impact has been fully investigated
- Support the completion of feasibility studies, option analysis and vendor selection (RFI/ RFP)
- Support the identification of business change impacts and associated business readiness activities to be delivered
Actively support the business analysis practice by championing/ developing the business analysis process; and sharing knowledge within the community
- Experience of performing a similar role within a comparable organisation, or has experience of delivering business analysis activities across multiple clients as a member of a top tier professional services (consulting) firm
- Experience of eliciting, analysing, documenting, validating, communicating and managing structured requirements (with clear traceability) on a project or programme using best practice techniques
- Experience in performing business process modelling and re-engineering
- Experience in organising and facilitating workshops
- Experience across the full project lifecycle; including supporting solution design, testing and roll-out
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders (including senior stakeholders)
- Ability to plan, track and manage workload independently
Understanding of both waterfall and agile project methodologies
Please get in touch today for a full job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.