New permanent position: Data Engineer | Remote working with ad hoc days to the office |
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced Data Engineer with a real passion for digital first!
The Data Engineer position is a key component of the Data Science team in the digital agency Group, it helps the business transition to a customer centric organization driven by customer understanding. Supporting the team of data scientists, analysts, and CRM management, this role will provide the pivotal glue to enable the team to capitalise on the data assets the business has, and drive value from the insights we extract. We will then develop advanced and actionable data-driven insights to increase the efficiency of our marketing and ecommerce, increasing customer lifetime value and improving customer experience.
Key skills & Responsibilities:
• To structure, develop, and support ETL tools for use by the Data Science team
• Accountable for ensuring that data is made available when required, in agreed formats, to enable the smooth running of the Insights team
• Development and maintenance of a-specific data warehouse
• Acquisition and extraction of relevant data sets, both internal and external, suitable for data science and analytics exercises
• Development of production-level code to support active Insight’s products, such as API-driven interactions with CRMs
• Creation of adequate test harnessing and log capture to ensure we track the performance of the data science models implemented.
• Ensure solutions are secure, reliable, fault-tolerant, and efficient
• Extensive experience with AWS is a must (services such as EC2, Redshift, Lambda)
• Programming experience to a high level in Python
• Experience interacting with API services to both retrieve and push data
• Salesforce-specific API knowledge advantageous
• Excellent SQL skills required; NoSQL skills also useful
• Experience with streaming technologies, Hadoop, Spark etc. desirable.
• Previous 'big data' experience advantageous
• R and R Shiny experience beneficial
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at [email removed] or call me direct on 07470064623. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.