New permanent position: Frontend Developer | Remote working with ad hoc days to the Manchester office |
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced UI Developer with a real passion for digital first!
Our UI engineers are responsible for building rich user experiences for both internal and external users. From brochureware sites to full scale transactional systems, and everything in-between.
Our preferred frontend technologies are React, VueJs, and vanillaJs (we consider jQuery to be a banned word). Our backend is dotnet core, meaning that most of the local development is done natively on Mac, giving you all the tooling, you need.
We take DevOps and Continuous Delivery seriously, so you will be working in an environment where it’s not uncommon to have 50+ live deployments in a day. You will be embedded directly in a cross-functional team, along with looking at cross team standards with the other senior staff. Clean Code, feature flags, mainlining are your day-to-day.
Key skills & Responsibilities:
• Experience in frontend development (HTML, JS, CSS)
• Working with Designers, generating sites from Mockups
• Experience with React and / or VueJs
• Experience with SPA applications
• Cross Browser development
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Appetite for self-development and continuous improvement
• Implement new UI features
• Working within a multi-discipline team to deliver collective goals.
• Delivering frontend user experiences
• Build reusable code and libraries for future re-use
• Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Participate and collaborate in a fast-paced Agile team throughout the entire software development life cycle
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at [email removed] or call me direct on 07470064623. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.