Applications for this job are closed.
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
Mobile Engineering Site Managers for permanent positions with a blue-chip client based in Sheffield.
This will be working with a client who specialise in structural movement (ie bridges, expansion joints etc).
This will suit a Site Manager with an engineering or civils/site work background, who is looking to make the next step within their career with a global leader within it's field, providing installation and maintenance work on projects throughout the UK.
This is a mobile position, working around the Yorkshire area and further afield. moving between multiple sites.
This will be responsible for providing progression updates, reporting progress on site back to the office and the relevant managers/directors.
If you have any of the below, we would like to hear from you.
* NVQ Level 3 in a relevant Construction or Engineering discipline
* Demonstratable experience as a Site Manager
* In date CSCS card
* Full UK driving licence (with own transport to get to our client's base in Sheffield)
* Be willing and comfortable with working away from home (if required).
* Must be willing to work overtime
* Willing to undertake training as required (Cost covered by the client)
* Be able to provide a CV giving evidence of experience in the mechanical, construction or civil fields of work
Rates of pay:
Salary is £35,000 per annum, plus car allowance, mobile, laptop which equates to an all-inclusive salary of £43,000.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send a copy of your CV to [email removed] or call the team on 0114 2200888 (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client.