New permanent position: React Front-End Developer | Based in London with flexible working
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced Front End Developer with a real passion for Digital first!!
- Having hands on development experience with Saas / Software as a Service is essential
- Industry experience in either Start-up or Cyber Security (Although diversity is also good here!)
- You have worked in a customer facing role previously, with proven, good relationship building and communication skills
- You will have worked or understand the culture of a young business environment, having proven experience of wearing many hats, and getting stuck in the thick of it.
Key skills & Responsibilities:
- Implementing Front End designs and changes.
- Working with back-end engineering to ensure the full stack remains in alignment.
- Supporting the Senior Frontend Developer in refactoring and modification of existing front-end artifacts to better align them with current good practice.
- Collaborate in User and Front-End design discussions.
- Enthusiasm, tenacity with a background of multi-tasking
Essential Front-End Tools:
- Experience in designing and developing the front end of a SaaS Web Application
- Experience working with other frameworks and libraries such as Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, DataTables, Sass and other common technologies are highly desirable
- Great to have had experience working in a team developing using the Laravel framework, and therefore familiar with using Blade templates.
This Company a small, yet very strong collaborative team, who are all eager and keen to grow within this very prosperous environment.
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at [email removed] or call me direct on 07470064623. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.