Web Portal Business Analyst (Contract)
Client will consider WFH & or Manchester office location for this role.
Our cient within the Financial Services arena are seeking a proven and current Security / Web Portal Business Analyst (Contract) to provide the following skills:
We are looking for a talented security minded portal / web business analyst to join us as we continue to build out our new Tech Hub in the heart of Manchester. This strategic Manchester-focused initiative is being set up with a mission to digitise our investment process and will be critical to our technology transformation.
While working as a Client Portal Business Analyst at Insight you will:
• Support the build of a product backlog and manage the deliverables using tools such as (Jira & Confluence are ideal please).
• Carry out analysis to identify portal maintenance and security requirements, detailing the requirements and work with the developer to deliver the requirements.
• Work closely with other non-team colleagues and SME’s to understand the product and the product roadmap.
• Create high level and detailed functional and technical designs, build, document, test and support the implementation of components as required.
• Facilitate the testing and release of software solutions and the handover of systems to support.
• Experience as a business analyst within an implementation project team and exposure to different project methodologies.
• Stakeholder relationship management.
• Analysis & requirements gathering.
• Experienced at building effective relationships within and across IT teams.
• Able to work with incomplete information when determining business solutions taking into account relevant dependencies, timing and constraints.
• Able to produce functional requirements, high level design and detailed design specifications when needed to support project processes and delivery requirements.
• Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development.
• Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members.
• Demonstrate initiative and independence to solve problems.
Some knowledge or experience working with the following web / portal technologies would be nice to have not all required but a couple would suffice ideally.
o C#.Net MVC
o Entity Framework
o ASP.Net Membership
o Telerik UI for ASP.Net MVC
o SharePoint PnP
o Experience working with OWASP framework / principles and ‘Top 10’ would be nice.
Please do get in touch and i can pass a full detailed job spec to you today.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.