SAP Project Manager
Our client have embarked on a journey to transform there technology landscape. This role is pivotal in delivering an SAP Migration from on-prem to the SAP cloud platform and support projects to fix the basics in some of the Finance integrations
- Migration from on-prem to SAP Cloud
- Application upgrade to S42020
- Remediate some existing Finance pain points
This role will lead and ensure successful delivery through the definition, design, implementation, and go-live stages of the project. The role will work in partnership with our 3rd party vendors (IBM, SAP & Accenture), Finance, Technology and wider Group functions across our business.
This role is accountable for the day-to-day management and delivery of the workstream of work, to agreed time, cost and quality measures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Infrastructure experience (5 years+) working as a sucessful Project Manager
- Experience in delivering cloud transformation from a legacy estate
- Experience of having successfully managed on and offshore delivery teams using a matrix management model
- A technical background having delivered SAP upgrades, migrations, and change management (functional as well as technical)
- Required Skills
- Experience in delivering SAP migrations and upgrades is a must
- S4 / Hana experience
- Experience in SAP related Finance systems and integrations
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate technical information into ‘Business’ language
- Strong experience in analysis, testing and test scripts associated with SAP
- Ability to find and support innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Representation of the project workstream at daily stand-up meeting and work with the programme PMO to input into the weekly programme board meetings.
- Accountable for all aspect of delivery of the project workstream, including dependency management, risk and issues, budget tracking and owning the close down
- Plan and design the project and proactively monitor its progress, reassess priorities, resolve resource conflicts, and agree additions, deletions or modifications to scope
- Ensure the project implements capabilities which measurably meet the requirements and strategic needs of our business
- Pro-actively manage communications with stakeholders
- Manage the project budget to ensure business benefits are achieved in a cost-efficient manner
- Provide strong leadership and manage the performance of the project delivery teams (in-house and 3rd party partners)
- Develop and implement an effective programme governance structure across the project
- Manage schedule and resource dependencies to mitigate potential conflict between programmes to keep timelines on track.
- Please get in touch today for a full detauiled job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.