Applications for this job are closed.
Our growing client is looking to recruit another Chartered Building Surveyor on a permanent basis to their expanding team.
Chartered Building Surveyor
* Our client is keen to engage relevant candidates with either mid-level or senior experience.
* You will be responsible for a range of projects predominately within the Education Sector (Schools & Colleges) from inception to completion.
* This will include refurbishments, upgrades, extensions, new build construction and MEP packages.
* Working closely with company partners on strategic business development including managing bids & tenders.
* This opening will also present the opportunity to grow within a dynamic successful business with a strong reputation.
* You will be MRICS qualified with experience on education projects and possess a sound knowledge of available applicable government funding and grants and maintain knowledge of emerging and future schemes.
* The role is predominately East Midlands based and also serving surrounding counties. Flexible working, with being able to work from home with weekly office visits.
Please apply ASAP
Chartered Surveyor, Chartered Building Surveyor, Surveyor, MRICS, RICS, Building Surveyor