Connections is looking for a Collections Advisor to join our clients internal Finance team based in Rochdale.
As a Collections Advisor your primary responsibility will be speaking to customers in financial difficulty and/or experiencing problems paying their finance agreement. The role purpose is to understand each customer's individual circumstances and agree an appropriate solution in-line with company policy.
- To provide first class service to customers.
- Handle inbound & outbound calls, email & other correspondence from customers experiencing financial difficulty.
- In all instances, look to agree appropriate and fair solutions for the customer, considering individual circumstances and potential vulnerability.
- Deal with all customers empathetically and sensitively.
- In all instances, comply with the policy outlined in The Collections Manual & Customer Treatment Framework, as well as working in accordance with the FCA requirements.
- Adhere to all aspects of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Consistently demonstrate the company's values and behaviours.
- A background in Customer Service or Call Handling
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure.
- A strong background in a regulated collections environment
- Planning and Organising skills.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas.
- Computer skills including the use of Microsoft programs including Word and Excel.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.