Robertson Recruitment are looking for dedicated General Operatives to work for one of our clients in Nottingham (NG2 area).
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in production environments previously with exposure to working working towards targets.
The shift is 7am-4pm Mon-Thu, on-going work with a scope for a permanent contract!
Job Role for the General Operatives:
- Assisting the production following instruction from management
- Making bespoke packaging products
- Folding boxes, glueing, etc.
- General machine minding
- Check quality standards and adhere to health and safety policies
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times
- General housekeeping
- Other tasks within production as per the candidate`s capability.
The General Operative candidate would have:
- 1 year+ experience in a manufacturing environment (desirable).
- A proven history of efficient machine minding (desirable).
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- The confidence in communicate any anomalies to supervisors/managers.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
Benefits for the General Operatives vacancy:
- On-going full time work
- Day shift only
- Fri/Sat/Sun off every week!
- No heavy lifting required
- Scope for a permanent contract
- Within walking distance from Nottingham town centre
- Small family orientated company.
If you are interested and would like to get started apply online now, for more information please call Robertson Recruitment 01158 456 550!!
*** Production, Packaging, Factory, General Operative, General Work, Nottingham, NG2 ***