Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced CAD Technician to work in a successful manufacturing outfit based in Kirkby in Ashfield.
As a CAD Technician, you will be a key member of a close and driven team within a busy workshop, manufacturing various products of bespoke materials and sizes, using a CNC controlled machines. There are additional duties required of checking dimensions and inspection.
- Working in a small team in the factory.
- Coordinating filing, storage and retrieval of drawings
- Ensuring manufactured parts are produced in the most efficient manner.
- Knowledge in using different software packages to convey instructions about materials, technical specifications, assembly procedures, measurements and site requirements
- Adhere to strict health and safety policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail to create accurate and detailed as-laid dimensions and liaise with colleague's to assist validation accuracy and quality.
- Producing plans, elevations, technical details and layouts.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of engineering principles and an ability to create, read and modify technical drawings.
- Experience in using hand tools and operating industrial machinery in the manufacturing sector.
- Have exposure to working in a busy factory and with bespoke materials such as quartz and granite.
- Good communication or organisation essential.
- Numeracy skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Good team player also able to work on their own when required.
- Qualified to BCS Certificate in 2D Computer Aided Design, BTEC or City & Guilds Certificate in Computer Aided Design.
- Good rate of pay.
- Overtime available.
- Full time work on days.
- Free car parking.
The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team that have a well-established relationship inside of work as well as out.
Please email with your current CV - immediate starts available.