Passionate about print? Read on...
Robertson recruitment are engaging with experienced sales support / administrator to join a forward thinking and expanding printing company based close to Nottingham City centre.
Working in a vibrant and energetic sales office, the candidate will be supporting sales reps and account managers to provide a high standard of customer service and ensuring products are delivered with quality and timescales in mind.
In return, the candidate will be remunerated with progression opportunities and a chance to establish themselves in an already thriving team.
- To support the Accounts Managers with their day to day tasks. Duties may include:
- Visiting supplier factories alongside account managers.
- To liaise with customers both in person and by telephone.
- Requesting and obtaining price information form the Estimating Dept. and confirming prices to Customers.
- Requesting samples / mock ups from the design team.
- Order processing and raising invoices on the system.
- Chasing of orders and evaluating timescales.
- Negotiating delivery dates with the customer.
- Supplying customers with all information needed i.e. stock sheets.
- To ensure that good communication exists between all involved parties thus enabling targets to be achieved.
- To adhere to safe working practices operated within the department in line with Health & Safety regulations / policies.
- To undertake training and development when required.
- Customer Services background advantageous,
- Good telephone manner and able to note take.
- Solid all round administrator with good organisation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work well under pressure, with proven efficiency and ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexible, able to adapt to the organisation and its customers changing needs.
- Effective communicator, able to work with people at all levels of ability and from different cultures & backgrounds and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the carton print packaging industry highly advantageous.
- Own driving licence / transport advantageous.
- Be a part of a thriving and successful sales team who have team work at the heart of their ethos.
- Chance to develop and progress into other areas of the business.
- Free parking and close to city centre.
- Full training and support will be given.
- Working for a well renowned and reputable printing firm.
- Normal office hours - 08:30 - 17:00
- Permanent role.
This a fantastic chance to join a well establish and successful printing company who are expanding rapidly whilst maintaining a family run working environment.
*** Print, Packaging, Carton, Sales Support, Administrator, Admin, Order Processing, Nottingham, Carlton, Gedling, Colwick, Netherfield, Burton Joyce, Arnold, Sherwood, NG3, NG4, NG2, NG5, NG7 ***